GO RED DAY
On Friday, May 26
We ask everyone to wear red to support stroke awareness.
Save a life. Learn about the signs and symptoms of a stroke.
Listen to this recorded Facebook Live video of Joey Boiser, M.D. and Chika Odioemene MSN, RN, NP. Here’s the link: https://www.facebook.com/dekalbmedical
Symptoms may be sudden and include:
- weakness or numbness of the face, arm, or leg, especially on one side of the body
- confusion or difficulty speaking or understanding
- problems with vision such as dimness or loss of vision in one or both eyes
- dizziness or problems with balance or coordination
- problems with movement or walking
- severe headaches with no other known cause
To learn more, visit http://ow.ly/Suzh30bOrzj.